Het duurzame alternatief voor plastic
SuperBee Wax Wraps offer an eco friendly alternative to plastic. A replacement for plastic wrap and plastic containers, SuperBee Wax Wraps can be used as plastic-free food storage for leftovers and snacks.
Over SuperBee Wax Wraps
- Not only are SuperBee Wax Wraps great for food storage, they also help you organize items found through your home. Wrap a bar of soap for travel or a bouquet of fresh flowers.
- Our beeswax wraps come in four sizes to accommodate items big and small. Wrap half an onion or half a watermelon in a SuperBee Wax Wrap to keep your food fresh, while avoiding plastic. Simply use your hands to fold a wrap over your food or container and seal with gentle pressure.
- SuperBee Wax Wraps are fine and proven for cheese, but avoid wrapping meat or egg in them, as you can not use water over 60 C (140 F) to wash the wraps.
- To wash, wipe down with a cloth using lukewarm water and your favorite chemical-free soap. Store with your tea towels in a dry place; or, save the SuperBee Wax Wrap packaging for as an easy way to keep your wraps organized.
- We make Wax Wraps from 100% cotton, OTOP-certified pure beeswax, organic coconut oil, tree resin and love. Beeswax is a natural antibacterial agent, while the coconut oil and tree resin make our wraps sticky so they shape to your food.